- 64Gbps backplane capacity; non-blocking design; video streaming forwarding at full speed
- Gigabit optical-fiber transmission with up to 120Km distance
- Providing multiple user authentication modes such as 802.1x authentication
- Port-MAC-IP bind
- Special ARP invasion detection to effectively stop ARP cheat
- Adopt cluster technology, support device stacking and use an unified IP address for management
- Multiple management modes such as Console port, Telnet, Web and SNMP
- Automatically detecting and controlling broadcast storms, monitoring IGMP packets and effectively preventing broadcast packet’s flooding
- Flow control in full-duplex mode or half-duplex mode
- The rate limitation in a minimum step of 64K is supported on the Ethernet port
- IP multicast and QoS
- 802.3af power supply on all ports
- 802.3at power supply with the maximum power supply on each port reaching up to 30W
- Configurable power supply priority guarantees, continuous power supply at key network nodes
- Configurable power consumption to save power and users’ cost.
There are no reviews yet.